The Law Office of Lynn Holdsworth values its clients’ and website visitors’ privacy. Any of the following personal information that you make available to the Law Office when visiting our site is kept confidential:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Other contact information you choose to share with us
- Any message you choose to send us when initiating contact with the Law Office
- The Law Office discourages you from sharing any information that may be considered privileged or confidential via the Internet.
The Law Office may collect your IP address and domain information so that we may analyze how our visitors use our website and what pages on our site are most frequently visited. We do this to make our website more useful and improve our visitors’ experience. This collection occurs automatically when you visit the website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not share your personal information outside the Law Office without your permission, except as follows:
- We may share your information with our third party service providers to facilitate business operations such as website development and hosting, e-mail communication, and auditing.
- We may share your information with a third party if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public, the Law Office or our website.
Links to Third Party Websites
In order to better assist our visitors, this website contains links to other websites. The Law Office does not endorse the linked websites and has no control over them. The Law Office will not share any of your personal information with those websites. Each linked website is responsible for its own privacy practices.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
Children under 13 are not our target audience and we will not knowing solicit information from them. If we learn that we have personal information obtained directly from a child under 13, we will delete that information as effectively and expeditiously as reasonably possible.
March 1, 2016